My photo
I live in the beautiful state of Wisconsin. I'm a wife and stay at home mom of 3 sons. I love to paint, sew, knit, stitch and create. I enjoy selling my creations at local fairs, ebay and here on my blog. When I not crafting I love to decorate my home. I'm always moving furniture, painting or switching things around. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day~*~Leanne~*~

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Happy Fall!

First day of school and it's time for some fall decorating!

I can't believe how long it's been since I posted here. My summer was filled with family visiting, vacations, Summerfest, crafting and of course August our birth month.  Everyone in our family has a birthday in August so were eating cake all month long.... Yum!


I love decorating for fall it starts my favorite time of the year, first fall and then Christmas.

Craft fairs start the middle of this month and I've been crafting like crazy.  Stitching and painting, painting and stitching. Check my Facebook page for some pictures of things that I've been working on.

Enjoy your day, Leanne


1 comment:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Beautiful vignettes all over your home :) I love fall and the deep colors and the weather too!