My photo
I live in the beautiful state of Wisconsin. I'm a wife and stay at home mom of 3 sons. I love to paint, sew, knit, stitch and create. I enjoy selling my creations at local fairs, ebay and here on my blog. When I not crafting I love to decorate my home. I'm always moving furniture, painting or switching things around. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day~*~Leanne~*~

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Just Sharing....

Some Photos of Finished Projects.


 I've been working on some cross stitch and punchneedle for my fall fairs.

 The stitching was done in February but I just wasn't sure how to finish them off. 
 So searched my favorite site....
Pintrest 
(you can follow me just click here)
for Inspiration and Ideas.
Well did that get my mind going.


 It was a lot of fun searching for unusual frames and trimming and old buttons.
I painted the frames black and aged them. The backgrounds are wool some hand dyed wools.

See I'm trying to get ready for my fairs.
I feel like I'm running behind.
You can check out my facebook page for more pictures of
what I've been working on.

Enjoy your day,
Leanne

1 comment:

My Colonial Home said...

Hi Leanne,
Oh my you are into Fall and I've seen Patriotic too - isn't it funny how creators and sellers have to be so far ahead with the seasons.
Very lovely creations.
Blessings,
Karen