My photo
I live in the beautiful state of Wisconsin. I'm a wife and stay at home mom of 3 sons. I love to paint, sew, knit, stitch and create. I enjoy selling my creations at local fairs, ebay and here on my blog. When I not crafting I love to decorate my home. I'm always moving furniture, painting or switching things around. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day~*~Leanne~*~

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Punchneedle Finishes


It is the most beautiful fall day today.  Clear blue sky, sunny and cold enough to wear a sweater.
I just love sweater weather!



I just finished a few punchneedle pieces...getting ready for craft fairs.
I love to do punchneedle but I never know how to finish them.
The piece might sit in the finished basket for a couple of months until 
I figure out just the right way to present it.

I posted a few more punchneedle pieces on my facebook page

You'll also find a few wool applique pieces I finished recently. 
Don't forget to "like me" on facebook.

Enjoy your day...Packer Sunday,

Leanne

3 comments:

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Beautiful Leanne!!!
I never know how to finish them either ~ besides always making them into a cupboard tuck.
Enjoy your day!!!
Go Pack Go!!!
Blessings
Robin

My Colonial Home said...

Hi Leanne - well the punchneedle craze hit me too and like you it's hard for me to decide right away how to finish them off.
I like the one you are showing .
Let me know where you will be 'showing'.
Blessings
Karen

Carol Roll said...

Lovely!