My photo
I live in the beautiful state of Wisconsin. I'm a wife and stay at home mom of 3 sons. I love to paint, sew, knit, stitch and create. I enjoy selling my creations at local fairs, ebay and here on my blog. When I not crafting I love to decorate my home. I'm always moving furniture, painting or switching things around. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day~*~Leanne~*~

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Raggedy Dolls and Valentine Hearts...

Well, another cold spell....
and the best way to spend the time is by sewing.
 
I just wanted to share some pictures of some Annie's I made.
 

 I love picking out the fabric for their dresses.
 I'm always on the search for good yarn to use for Annie's hair.

I also have been working on Valentine penny rugs. 
Stitching is a great way to keep your fingers warm on a really cold day.

The hearts in this penny rug are  made with hand dyed reds...I love the way it looks.
 
I have these items up for sale on ebayClick here to see all I have listed.
If you want to purchase these from me directly just email me.
 
 
Enjoy your day and stay warm,
Leanne
 
 


1 comment:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Your dolls are so precious. I don't shop on ebay but I went and took a peek at them! How sweet!