My photo
I live in the beautiful state of Wisconsin. I'm a wife and stay at home mom of 3 sons. I love to paint, sew, knit, stitch and create. I enjoy selling my creations at local fairs, ebay and here on my blog. When I not crafting I love to decorate my home. I'm always moving furniture, painting or switching things around. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day~*~Leanne~*~

Monday, January 6, 2014

Baby It's Cold Outside!

Oh my goodness it is freezing outside! 
Schools were closed today and will be closed tomorrow too.
I took my son to an ortho appointment today the temp in the car was -16 degrees...Brrrrr.
I have to say I wasn't cold but I wasn't out in the weather very long.
 
I've been working on some penny rugs.
Mittens to keep you warm.
 

I couldn't wait to work on a Valentine penny rug. 
I will be working on more.

 I just had to start something spring like...I love this little blue bird.
I stayed up way too late to finish this one.

 And I always look forward to Saint Patrick's Day!

I can't believe how long its been since I posted on this blog but life got in the way. 
It's been a very busy last few months. Busy in a good way and busy in a not so good way too.
I think and hope everything has settled down now. I feel it's going to be a good 2014!
My computer crashed during the holidays...bad timing...and one big headache. If this has ever happened to you, you know what a pain it is.  I lost a lot of stuff I didn't want to lose. If you tried to get a hold of me I'm sorry I didn't get back to you. 
 
Wishing you all a happy, healthy and successful New Year!
Bring on 2014!
 
Stay warm and enjoy your day,
Leanne

1 comment:

Primitive Stars said...

Morning, that wicked cold is everywhere......Love all your penny rugs, nice to see a bit of Spring, Blessings Francine.