My photo
I live in the beautiful state of Wisconsin. I'm a wife and stay at home mom of 3 sons. I love to paint, sew, knit, stitch and create. I enjoy selling my creations at local fairs, ebay and here on my blog. When I not crafting I love to decorate my home. I'm always moving furniture, painting or switching things around. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day~*~Leanne~*~

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Valentine Hearts

I just thought I would show you what I'm working on while watching the footballs games.
 
Valentine penny rugs and runners.
I love how these hand dyed wool hearts look on this patterned black background.
 
I like the hearts on this black runner too.
 
 
 
 
We're all excited to see the Packers play today. The boys and their friends are all here.
They think we're the lucky house.
Everyone has staked out their seat. They've been sitting in front of the tv all afternoon...we're a football family.
Keep your fingers crossed that they win!
The closer the game the faster I stitch.
 
Go Pack Go!!!!!
 
Enjoy your night,
Leanne
 

1 comment:

jennifer768 said...

Sweet penny rugs!Hugs,Jen