My photo
I live in the beautiful state of Wisconsin. I'm a wife and stay at home mom of 3 sons. I love to paint, sew, knit, stitch and create. I enjoy selling my creations at local fairs, ebay and here on my blog. When I not crafting I love to decorate my home. I'm always moving furniture, painting or switching things around. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day~*~Leanne~*~

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Next....Valentine's Day

I have most of the Christmas decorations down.  They come down much faster then putting them up.  I can't believe the mess from all the glitter and pine needles. The house looks so bare and big without all the Christmas decorations.
 
I've been looking through all my red and pink wool so I can start on Valentine's day penny rugs.
 
Working on some red with snowmen.  It's still winter here and it will be winter for awhile.
 

Big Hearts.
 Mittens.
 And small hearts....
 and pink hearts.
 
I've been spending the cold evenings stitching and loving it!
 
Enjoy your evening,
Leanne
 
 
 
 
 


No comments: