My photo
I live in the beautiful state of Wisconsin. I'm a wife and stay at home mom of 3 sons. I love to paint, sew, knit, stitch and create. I enjoy selling my creations at local fairs, ebay and here on my blog. When I not crafting I love to decorate my home. I'm always moving furniture, painting or switching things around. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day~*~Leanne~*~

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Snowman, snowgirl....

It's a beautiful day!
The sun is shining...
the snow is melting
and the only snowmen that are around are the ones I made.
 
 
I just love his big smile, the little jacket and fluffy hat.
 
 You know me I love to stitch.
 
and why are they always called snowmen.
 
 
Why can't we have snowgirl?
 
This mitten fabric is too cute.
 
I've listed these few things on ebay.
Click here to see everything I have listed.
 
Enjoy your day,
Leanne
 

1 comment:

jennifer768 said...

Wonderful snowpeople! LOL! Hugs,Jen