My photo
I live in the beautiful state of Wisconsin. I'm a wife and stay at home mom of 3 sons. I love to paint, sew, knit, stitch and create. I enjoy selling my creations at local fairs, ebay and here on my blog. When I not crafting I love to decorate my home. I'm always moving furniture, painting or switching things around. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day~*~Leanne~*~

Monday, December 8, 2008

Ready for the Holidays?

The air is chilly, we have snow on the ground and Christmas is just around the corner....yippee! I just love the holidays! I love to decorate my home! I love making Christmas cookies! I love buying gifts for family and friends! I love to wrap presents too!

I started decorating on Thanksgiving weekend and finely finished on Saturday. This year I tried something different...I put tinsel on our tree. Last week my son Jack and I were shopping and he picked up a package of tinsel. Jack asked me what it was and what do you do with it. Well I had to buy it and put it on the tree. I forgot how tedious it can be putting on one piece at a time. Jack told me it was the prettiest tree we ever had! I will take some pictures and share them with you.

No comments: