My photo
I live in the beautiful state of Wisconsin. I'm a wife and stay at home mom of 3 sons. I love to paint, sew, knit, stitch and create. I enjoy selling my creations at local fairs, ebay and here on my blog. When I not crafting I love to decorate my home. I'm always moving furniture, painting or switching things around. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day~*~Leanne~*~

Monday, December 29, 2008

Blog Contests With CPLG


The new year is almost here and I'm looking forward to 2009.

I can't wait to start crafting again. I really miss my sewing machine and I know there are tons of fabric out there calling my name.

Yes, I'm a fabric freak! You can never have too much fabric!
I wanted to let you know about a new blog and a give away contest.
I belong to a wonderful group of crafty artists who sell their creations on ebay and etsy. We go by the initials CPLG...country and primitive ladies group. We have so much to say that we started a group blog.
We hope to introduce you to our variety of craft interests by way of these drawings.
Today our artist is:
get your comment in the hat for her cutter quilt cow.
Good Luck!

No comments: