My photo
I live in the beautiful state of Wisconsin. I'm a wife and stay at home mom of 3 sons. I love to paint, sew, knit, stitch and create. I enjoy selling my creations at local fairs, ebay and here on my blog. When I not crafting I love to decorate my home. I'm always moving furniture, painting or switching things around. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day~*~Leanne~*~

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I Wish You All A Happy And Healthy New Year!!!
I'll be gone ringing in the New Year. Stop back to see where I was.
See you in 2009!!!

4 comments:

Melissa Miller said...

HAVE A HAPPY AND BLESSED NEW YEAR! :0

Terrie's Lil' Piece of Serenity said...

Thanks for coming by my blog and for the vote of confidence. I really need it. Please.. stop by my blog anytime. I'll be back!!

Ginger said...

Happy New Year to you too!!!

Melissa Miller said...

Hi Leanne,

Thanks so much for your kind comments on my TT post. I do appreciate it very much.

Have a wonderful evening.
~Melissa :)