My photo
I live in the beautiful state of Wisconsin. I'm a wife and stay at home mom of 3 sons. I love to paint, sew, knit, stitch and create. I enjoy selling my creations at local fairs, ebay and here on my blog. When I not crafting I love to decorate my home. I'm always moving furniture, painting or switching things around. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day~*~Leanne~*~

Monday, April 21, 2008

Pictures of Seattle

Seattle home of Starbucks. I had to go the the original one across the street from the Public Market. I bought a coffee thermos and had them fill it full of coffee....yum. Now I feel like I belong in Seattle...everyone walks around with a cup of coffee.

Looking to buy a water home in Seattle. Lake front property is expensive but you can get this brown gem for a mere $300 thousand. It's one of the oldest water homes on the lake.

Beautiful lake front. I wonder whose house is next...can you tell I like looking at homes.

Oh, look it's Bill Gates home. Yes that's right. I don't think we can see all of it because of the hill it's built on. What wonderful lake frontage. I wonder who the neighbors are?

This is the aquarium. Our family loves looking at fish, eating fish, fishing...just about anything that has to do with fish.

These are just a few of the pictures we took in Seattle. We had a great time...Thank You Seattle!

No comments: