My photo
I live in the beautiful state of Wisconsin. I'm a wife and stay at home mom of 3 sons. I love to paint, sew, knit, stitch and create. I enjoy selling my creations at local fairs, ebay and here on my blog. When I not crafting I love to decorate my home. I'm always moving furniture, painting or switching things around. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day~*~Leanne~*~

Sunday, April 6, 2008

I've Been Tagged

My friend Marissa from Raggedy Cabin just tagged me!

5 things about me....

1. I was a hairdresser for about 15 years

2. I love to play games...board games, card games, games of wit

3. Tulips are my favorite flowers

4. My favorite movie is Rebecca...it has romance and mystery

5. I really like removing wallpaper

Now I to tag someone else

Jo of Cotton Eyed Jo

No comments: