My photo
I live in the beautiful state of Wisconsin. I'm a wife and stay at home mom of 3 sons. I love to paint, sew, knit, stitch and create. I enjoy selling my creations at local fairs, ebay and here on my blog. When I not crafting I love to decorate my home. I'm always moving furniture, painting or switching things around. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day~*~Leanne~*~

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Piano Recital


Boy, does time fly! I can't believe how long it's been since I posted.


I have been working on my crafts and opened up an ebay store. I am the "paper" manager for Jack's soccer and baseball team. I do the paper work for the team...send out schedules, email reminders and anything else the coach needs me to do. I'm a control freak so by volunteering to be the manager I know what's going on. This weekend has been on and off rain. That has made the playing fields very muddy. Jack did get to play soccer but our first baseball was canceled.


I have also volunteered to help with the Cub Scout picnic. Planing the meal and making the meal. I love planning parties so I thought this would be fun. I just found out that last year we had 250 people. EEEEK That's alot of hot dogs and potato salad. LOL We have a good group of parents so I think this should not be too bad. I will keep you posted.


Today we went to Jack's piano recital. This was his 4th recital and he did a really nice job...no mistakes that I could hear. I am so proud of him. He did a duet with his teacher...Theme from Symphony #40 by Mozart. My niece played piano at the recital too. I think this is her 8th year. I was just in awe of her piece...it was beautiful. I think she must have two sets of hands to play all those notes. I am very proud of her too. There were 2 high school boys who played for us today. They were awesome. One of the boys took state in the WMCA music competition. I like seeing the boys because I think it encourages Jack to keep playing. I have told him that he could quit piano when he's 18...this way when he asks if he can quit I say sure in 9 years. We'll see if it works. I am so happy he's playing piano because I never played an instrument but I have a love for music.


Next week is Mother's Day...it's one of the most fun days of the year if you're a mom.


Have a happy week. ~*~Leanne~*~

No comments: