My photo
I live in the beautiful state of Wisconsin. I'm a wife and stay at home mom of 3 sons. I love to paint, sew, knit, stitch and create. I enjoy selling my creations at local fairs, ebay and here on my blog. When I not crafting I love to decorate my home. I'm always moving furniture, painting or switching things around. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day~*~Leanne~*~

Friday, May 29, 2015

Rainy Friday.....

So what do you do on a rainy Friday?  
Go shopping for flowers....


I haven't planted them yet because it's supposed to get down into the 30's this weekend.  Right now it's 78.  That's Wisconsin for you!

House clean, laundry done. Check and check.

Now I get to work on my newest quilt.



This one is very time consuming.  Lots of points to match but I love it!  You might think I'm crazy but I really like doing this.  Sew a row, open it up to see if everything matches and if points are sharp.  I think I've done about 3/4 sewing and 1/4 unsewing but if it looks likes this I'm happy!  

Just 5 more rows to sew.  

This pattern is on Bonnie Hunters Blog Quiltville.  It's on the free page. Yes I said free!  She has so many tips and she is a scrappy lover...love it!



Off to my sewing.

Enjoy your weekend,
Leanne


1 comment:

Maureen said...

Wow Leanne! I am SO impressed with how you have embraced quilting and run with it. This one reminds me of our father's ties. You are a very talented lady :) Mo