My photo
I live in the beautiful state of Wisconsin. I'm a wife and stay at home mom of 3 sons. I love to paint, sew, knit, stitch and create. I enjoy selling my creations at local fairs, ebay and here on my blog. When I not crafting I love to decorate my home. I'm always moving furniture, painting or switching things around. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day~*~Leanne~*~

Thursday, May 14, 2015

All Prepped and Ready to Sew....

I spent the last two days prepping some stitching and stitching.


I have my block of the month ready for stitching. These are blocks 9 and 10 of Norma Whaley's How Does Your Garden Grow. I'm running a little behind but I'm hoping to get these done before my next blocks come....that's my goal.


This table topper is all ready for stitching.... I just love this!
This is a custom order.  My customer and I worked together to come up with this design.
I love it when two minds work together so well!


Here's the fabric for my next project.  All starched just hanging to dry.
Yes I do starch my fabric before cutting into it.  I think it's easier to cut the fabric more accurately  when it is starched. 


I bought this kit along with the pattern in Chicago when I went to the Quilt Market. So cute and I get to do a little embroidery on this one.


I finished these pillows last night.  These are going to be for sale at my craft fairs. They look so great on the chair I just might have to make one for myself :-)

I'm off to do some stitching.

Enjoy your weekend,
Leanne


1 comment:

My Colonial Home said...

Hi Leanne - you are really moving ahead with all your stitching!
I had never thought to starch my fabric, great idea.
Your blocks of the month are lovely.
Blessings
Karen