My photo
I live in the beautiful state of Wisconsin. I'm a wife and stay at home mom of 3 sons. I love to paint, sew, knit, stitch and create. I enjoy selling my creations at local fairs, ebay and here on my blog. When I not crafting I love to decorate my home. I'm always moving furniture, painting or switching things around. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day~*~Leanne~*~

Sunday, April 12, 2015

This is not my garden...

but I wish it was.  ha ha

I just thought I would share a few pictures from our trip to Las Vegas.

My favorite places to stop by are the atriums at the Wynn and Belagio.

This is the Wynn.  So much color all made out of flowers.


I just love these flower balls hanging from the trees. 
I wish I could have these in my yard.



This carousel is amazing!


Even the floor is beautiful.


The Belagio smelled wonderful.


This Japanese garden is so pretty and I just love the tulips.


So peaceful.


Love these parasols.


Guess where we stayed?


If you said the Flamingo you are right.
The weather was perfect!


I just had to add one dam picture.


Okay one more dam picture.  This was taken from the bridge you can see in the previous picture.

This is what I am currently working on.  
I want the larger, longer runner to match the small one.
I just love how this is looking!





I'm still working on my hexies.  
I think I want this to be a table runner or two.  
I'll just keep adding fabrics in red, black, caramel and off white 
and make
hexies until I decide.


I finished this little Buttermilk Basin picture on the plane. 
I bought the kit at the Quilt Show in Chicago.


Have a great week
and
Happy stitching,
Leanne

No comments: