My photo
I live in the beautiful state of Wisconsin. I'm a wife and stay at home mom of 3 sons. I love to paint, sew, knit, stitch and create. I enjoy selling my creations at local fairs, ebay and here on my blog. When I not crafting I love to decorate my home. I'm always moving furniture, painting or switching things around. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day~*~Leanne~*~

Sunday, April 26, 2015

I've Been Busy....



I've been working on these runners.  
I love how they turned out so much that I had to share some pictures with you.
I just love how perfect it looks on my dining room table but...


It's not my runner.  

I made both of these for a very sweet customer :-). The long runner was made to match a shorter one.  I think I did a pretty good job matching the colors and style of stitching.


The runners were made using a pattern by Ginger Sanchez.  This runner I made is longer than the pattern so I just stretched the pattern a little bit and added more pears and leaves.  I followed the colors used in the smaller runner. The runner looks so different then the pattern when using a light background and red pears. 


I made this bird runner to go in the same room.  
This is my own design and I used the same wools as the long runner. 


I so want to make this with a blue bird and red accents for an Americana look. 
Maybe make the bird into a cardinal standing on a holly branch...so many ideas so little time.


I think I'll spend the evening working on some hexies.  I'm not sure what I'm making but I'll just keep adding on.


Remember this quilt?  
I bought the kit at the quilt show, its a Primitive Gatherings pattern.


I was working on it last night but I couldn't finish the wool appliqué because I need to get some gold valdani thread. Only 6 leaves away from preparing this puppy to quilt.

Take care,
Leanne



3 comments:

Michelle said...

I so love your table runners! -beautiful!! And those hexies are looking gorgeous!
Michelle

Farmhouse prims said...

Love your runners, I really love the colors. You need to make yourself one, Love the hexies and the other quilt, you are so talented. Lecia

Brendi68 said...

Wow! so beautiful!