My photo
I live in the beautiful state of Wisconsin. I'm a wife and stay at home mom of 3 sons. I love to paint, sew, knit, stitch and create. I enjoy selling my creations at local fairs, ebay and here on my blog. When I not crafting I love to decorate my home. I'm always moving furniture, painting or switching things around. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day~*~Leanne~*~

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Trying Something New.....

 Or at least new to me. 

I just signed up for Instagram as leanneatharvestmoon. 
I thought this would be an easier way to show you what I've been up to. It's so fun and easy to use. You can teach an old dog new tricks ha ha. 

I made myself a glasses case for my sunglasses and yes it's made out of wool.  The sun is out, the snow was gone and it started to warm up....yay!


Friday's mail brought me blocks 5 and 6 of How Does Your Garden Grow? by Norma Whaley of Timeless Traditions.  This B.O.M. was offered by Primitive Gatherings...love that shop. It's my first B.O.M. and I am hooked!  The only thing I don't like about it is that I have to wait for the blocks. I now get how some people sign up for two or three or more B.O.M.'s.

I have my blocks all prepped and ready to stitch. 


I plan on stitching these while watching the Badgers tonight.  Go Badgers!
You can see the first four blocks on instagram you'll find the button on my side bar.  I think it's going to be fun for me to watch my progress in pictures.

I'm getting a lot of stitching done this weekend with all the basketball games on. March madness has hit our home. All basketball all the time. 

I also added some things to ebay like


this appliqued heart pillow. 
You can see my things by clicking here.

Enjoy your day,
Leanne

2 comments:

Tanya Quilts in CO said...

Beautiful work! I have a dumb phone, so no Instagram for me.

My Colonial Home said...

Never knew what instagram was all about. Now I do! I have a 'dumb' phone lol
I was just at Primitive Gatherings - wonderful shop - a first for me.
Great BOM and I see other gals who are addicted to them.
Cute heart.
Karen