My photo
I live in the beautiful state of Wisconsin. I'm a wife and stay at home mom of 3 sons. I love to paint, sew, knit, stitch and create. I enjoy selling my creations at local fairs, ebay and here on my blog. When I not crafting I love to decorate my home. I'm always moving furniture, painting or switching things around. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day~*~Leanne~*~

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patty's Day.....


May your path be emerald green and filled with golden sunshine.

Enjoy your day,
O'Leanne :-)

3 comments:

Danice G said...

Wishing a happy day to you as well. Our family has Irish roots, so we love this holiday :)

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Love your collections of greens!
Happy St. Patrick's Day to You!
Blessings
Robin

Borough of Queens Furniture Assembly said...

Thannks for sharing this