My photo
I live in the beautiful state of Wisconsin. I'm a wife and stay at home mom of 3 sons. I love to paint, sew, knit, stitch and create. I enjoy selling my creations at local fairs, ebay and here on my blog. When I not crafting I love to decorate my home. I'm always moving furniture, painting or switching things around. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day~*~Leanne~*~

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

I just had to show you....

I just had to share what I've been working on.
I made this penny rug using a pattern from Primitive Gathering.
I can't tell you how much I love this piece!
 

I use all hand dyed wool except for the crow and background.


I have to tell you cutting out all those pieces for the pennies took forever but I did love putting the color combinations together.



 
The stitching was the fun part!  So was the finishing.
 
Now off to the next piece.
 
I've been getting ready for my craft fairs...
first one
 
Holy Hill Arts and Craft Fair
September 21st
10:00 - 5:00
1525 Carmel Road
Hubertus WI
I'll be in booth # C221
Come on over and say Hi!
 
This fair is one of my favorites!
Wonderful arts and crafts and beautiful outdoor location.
 
Enjoy your day,
Leanne
 
 


5 comments:

Farmhouse prims said...

Your penny rug is just beautiful Wish I could attend your craft show. hugs, Lecia

Primitive Stars said...

Morning, love your penny rug, amazing work and I love crows too, Francine.

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

Love this! It's beautiful
Good Luck at your show!

Danice G said...

Beautiful penny rug! You did an awesome job. Good luck with your upcoming show :)

My Colonial Home said...

Hi Leanne,
I love this Penny Rug too! Goodness I love it in fact. Great job.
Might see you at Holy Hill, not sure if we will go but will try.
Blessings to you,
Karen