My photo
I live in the beautiful state of Wisconsin. I'm a wife and stay at home mom of 3 sons. I love to paint, sew, knit, stitch and create. I enjoy selling my creations at local fairs, ebay and here on my blog. When I not crafting I love to decorate my home. I'm always moving furniture, painting or switching things around. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day~*~Leanne~*~

Friday, January 20, 2012

Some Stitching and Stuffing and ...

Wtih a little bit of stitching and a little bit of stuffing and some cute fabric along with some yarn and buttons you can get some cute dolls!
 I just love the big smiles on these dolls.
 The shoes and socks are too fun.
 I like making her into an Americana girl.
 Don't you just love the pinwheel?  I love making and dressing dolls....picking out cute fabrics.  With having 3 boys I need to get my girly fix some how. I made her using a pattern from Sweet Meadows Farm with a few of my own touches.
 I just had to show you my little mouse pincushion.
She looks so cute sitting on her pillow.

Enjoy your weekend,
Leanne

5 comments:

CRAFTY STITCHERS said...

Love your dollies, Sweet Meadows Farm Patterns are my favorite. Your mouse pincushion is adorable.

Karen/My Colonial Home said...

Adorable!
Karen

Raspberry Lane Primitives said...

love your sweet annies and mouse...just love SMF patterns!
patti

Toodie said...

I'm not really a doll fan, but these ones are SOOOO ADORABLE!

Cherise said...

Love the Annies! :)