My photo
I live in the beautiful state of Wisconsin. I'm a wife and stay at home mom of 3 sons. I love to paint, sew, knit, stitch and create. I enjoy selling my creations at local fairs, ebay and here on my blog. When I not crafting I love to decorate my home. I'm always moving furniture, painting or switching things around. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day~*~Leanne~*~

Friday, January 27, 2012

I'm Finished....

I've been wanting to make this Pumpkin and Vines Penny Rug table runner for a long time.
I just love it!  
It truly has been a labor of love....lots of stitching.

 It's made from a nice this wool that I washed and put in the dryer to felt it.
It has such a nice feel.
 I used hand dyed wools for the pumpkin, leaves, vines and tongues.
I just love the autumnal colors!
 Everything is hand cut and hand stitched by me.
 I love the little curly q's.
I love it on my table!
You could lay it on a bench or hang it on the wall or I've even laid runners on the end of a twin bed.

I decided to put this one up for sale on ebay because I made two of them.
I knew someone would love it as much as I do.


I'm working on another wool piece that I'll share with you when I'm done.

Enjoy your day,
Leanne

No comments: