My photo
I live in the beautiful state of Wisconsin. I'm a wife and stay at home mom of 3 sons. I love to paint, sew, knit, stitch and create. I enjoy selling my creations at local fairs, ebay and here on my blog. When I not crafting I love to decorate my home. I'm always moving furniture, painting or switching things around. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day~*~Leanne~*~

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sweet Treats....

I'm taking a little break....
from blogging.

Summer is flying by...
I need to take some time to get ready for my craft fairs....
check my display and make repairs and touch up some paint
so it looks fresh and new.

Try to find new ways to display my creations.

Look at inventory see what I have and what I need....
see how my new things will fit with the old.

I want to leave you with some pictures.

First some sweet treats.
This is a candy store in Vancouver.
I should stop looking at that picture...lol.
Everything is looking soooo good.

I listed a bunch of items on ebay.
Dolls....

some penny rugs and stitched pillows...


A little bit of winter... 
think snow to keep you cool.... 

and  some wool applique pillows. 

I'll be back in a couple of weeks.
I don't want to miss our birth month!
All 5 of us have birthdays in August.

This year I will 24 on the 53rd of August!

It doesn't sound so bad that way...lol!
Does it?

Enjoy your day,
Leanne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

have a great birthday...love your penny rugs/pillows!
patti