My photo
I live in the beautiful state of Wisconsin. I'm a wife and stay at home mom of 3 sons. I love to paint, sew, knit, stitch and create. I enjoy selling my creations at local fairs, ebay and here on my blog. When I not crafting I love to decorate my home. I'm always moving furniture, painting or switching things around. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day~*~Leanne~*~

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A Ray of Sunshine....

I know the calendar says it's Spring in Wisconsin but someone has to tell Mother Nature!
Yesterday we had rain, sleet and snow all with temps in the 30's...yuck!
The flowers don't even what to come out and I don't blame them.

While the sleet was pelting the windows the doorbell rang.
A package for me...I feel so lucky!
I won Nancy's Spring giveaway
Click here to visit her blog.

I opened the package and this is what was in it....

The most adorable bunny box!

A cute butterfly pin was inside...
I wore it last night and got several compliments.

Nancy sure is a talented gal!
Thank you Nancy!
You are a Ray of Sunshine!

Happy Spring,
Leanne


No comments: