My photo
I live in the beautiful state of Wisconsin. I'm a wife and stay at home mom of 3 sons. I love to paint, sew, knit, stitch and create. I enjoy selling my creations at local fairs, ebay and here on my blog. When I not crafting I love to decorate my home. I'm always moving furniture, painting or switching things around. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day~*~Leanne~*~

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What You Looking At?

Isn't that the perfect title for this picture?
We have a small patch of woods in the back of our yard and the deer come to visit once in a while. I think they come all year long but I only notice them when there is snow on the ground.
Yesterday morning we had a fresh inch of snow with on and off snow all day long. I'm thinking of spring but the snow was so beautiful I couldn't stop looking out the windows.
What's that? We had 6 deer in the yard yesterday but only three came up on top of the hill.
I love watching the deer.

I hope they're eating the weeds...I really need help with the weeds.
By the time the school bus came they were gone.
Have a peaceful day,
Leanne



4 comments:

Leslie Lemke said...

So awesome! Deer are so pretty this time of year, we live on a farm and have lots of wildlife throughout our place, so neat!
Thanks for sharing!
Leslie

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Hey Leeanne,
It reminds me of or place! Oh yah, we both live in Wisconsin! Great pics! Cindy

Country Prims said...

How lovely-picture perfect!
We don't get to see anything like that in the Emerald Isles:)
Blessings, Shazy x

Catherine Holman said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and signing up for the giveaway. I've been wanting to order those read and white polka dot cupcake holders too.
Catherine