My photo
I live in the beautiful state of Wisconsin. I'm a wife and stay at home mom of 3 sons. I love to paint, sew, knit, stitch and create. I enjoy selling my creations at local fairs, ebay and here on my blog. When I not crafting I love to decorate my home. I'm always moving furniture, painting or switching things around. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day~*~Leanne~*~

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Olympic Rings Penny Rugs

I've been stitching while watching the Olympics. I wanted to put some of my new penny rugs on ebay and when I was taking pictures I thought... Hey! I have all the colors of the Olympic Rings!
I've been watching the Olympics almost every night so I'm getting a lot of stitching done.

Enjoy your day,
Leanne



1 comment:

Desiree said...

wonderful color choices! the green one is my favorite. I was watching the olympics as well but I wish I had thought to be stitching while watching! in all good cheer, desiree
http://habitmade.wordpress.com/