My photo
I live in the beautiful state of Wisconsin. I'm a wife and stay at home mom of 3 sons. I love to paint, sew, knit, stitch and create. I enjoy selling my creations at local fairs, ebay and here on my blog. When I not crafting I love to decorate my home. I'm always moving furniture, painting or switching things around. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day~*~Leanne~*~

Monday, April 14, 2014

Bunco

It's Bunco time...
I hosted bunco this month and it was a
Mexican Fiesta.


Don't you just love the flowers?

I tried some new recipes, There are a few things in the oven yet,

I had to finish everything off with a Mexican Chocolate Cake.
Yummm!

 I just finished these pillows...
 These were a pattern found in 
Primitive Quilts and Projects Magazines.
 I love changing up the colors.
These were such a fun project!

Spring is coming but it is still to wet to work outside so 
I'll keep on stitching.

I still have some penny rugs and a few other things on 
ebay click here if you would like to see what I have to offer.

Enjoy your week,
Leanne

3 comments:

Maureen said...

Leanne in addition to your BEAUTIFUL stitching you should be a party planner! Your Bunco nite looks like it was fun and delicious. (Love your counter tops too...very pretty)

jennifer768 said...

Bunco night looks like so much fun,the food looks delicious!! Such pretty pillows too.Have a wonderful evening.Blessings,Jen

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

What Fun!!! Those flowers are perfect!!! Oh my gosh the food looks delicious ~ now I'm hungry!!!
Beautiful pillows ~ you do such a wonderful job!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin