My photo
I live in the beautiful state of Wisconsin. I'm a wife and stay at home mom of 3 sons. I love to paint, sew, knit, stitch and create. I enjoy selling my creations at local fairs, ebay and here on my blog. When I not crafting I love to decorate my home. I'm always moving furniture, painting or switching things around. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day~*~Leanne~*~

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Just Working on a Little Green....

 
I just bought so new hand dyed green wool and couldn't wait to use it.
 

So I thought I would make a few shamrocks.

   
  I love how the shamrocks look in this wool. I added a few gold hearts too.
 
I like how these turned out so much that I think I'll make a some for myself.
These I just added to ebay.
 
I just love getting new hand dyed wool....it's like Christmas all over again.
 
Enjoy your day,
Leanne
 

No comments: