My photo
I live in the beautiful state of Wisconsin. I'm a wife and stay at home mom of 3 sons. I love to paint, sew, knit, stitch and create. I enjoy selling my creations at local fairs, ebay and here on my blog. When I not crafting I love to decorate my home. I'm always moving furniture, painting or switching things around. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day~*~Leanne~*~

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Seattle With 3 Guys...

So where do you go when you visit Seattle with 3 guys?

Since I've been to Seattle before and my older son has not we let him pick what he wanted to see.
Brian had fun visiting the local breweries. 

The top of the space needle.

A tour at Safeco Field where the Mariners play. 

The view from the press box...now that's the way to watch a ball game.

The opposing team locker room.
Jack was dreaming of having his name on that locker...
he would be playing for the Brewers.

Every girls dream....
the showers...lol. 

Right across the street is our next visit to...
Qwest Field where the Seahawks play.


Jack holding a press conference after a big win!
I love going to the Public Market.


All the flowers....

 and fish...not real fond of fish...
but it's fun to see what people will eat.

 and more fresh flowers.
I love tulips.


And no trip to Seattle would be complete without a trip to the
original Starbucks.
Jack tried his first cup of coffee at this Starbucks.
After the first sip...
he said he'll stick to their hot chocolate.
I did find a little quilt shop at the Public Market and
I just had to buy these coffee themed fabrics.
I think this little bag would look perfect out of my new fabric.

I love going to Seattle!

Enjoy your day,
Leanne

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Looks like so much fun!

customteddys said...

Oh, I LOVE Seattle. And it's almost right next door to me... well, it's our first stop to the Lower 48. Looks like you had a blast!