My photo
I live in the beautiful state of Wisconsin. I'm a wife and stay at home mom of 3 sons. I love to paint, sew, knit, stitch and create. I enjoy selling my creations at local fairs, ebay and here on my blog. When I not crafting I love to decorate my home. I'm always moving furniture, painting or switching things around. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day~*~Leanne~*~

Monday, January 3, 2011

Raggedy Red Annie And More

I love red head Annies!
And I love how this Annie of mine turned out!
I designed her myself...I can't believe I did it but I did...designing is for talented people that can draw.
I love sewing Annies!I laugh every time I look at this School Girl Annie!

I made her from a pattern from Maureen at SweetMeadowsFarm.
Anybody feel like that when they were in school? I did...lol.
I love how this penny rug turned out!
I made while I watched the Packers vs Bears game.
Packers won!
It makes for a happy week!
I made this one too!
And all these!
I've posted these things and more on ebay.
Click here if you would like to see everything.
I'm also starting a selling blog
Click here to see my selling blog.
Enjoy your day,
Leanne

No comments: