My photo
I live in the beautiful state of Wisconsin. I'm a wife and stay at home mom of 3 sons. I love to paint, sew, knit, stitch and create. I enjoy selling my creations at local fairs, ebay and here on my blog. When I not crafting I love to decorate my home. I'm always moving furniture, painting or switching things around. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day~*~Leanne~*~

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Dining Room Makeover

Dining room with wallpaper....
I have to say I loved this wallpaper but it was time for a change.
Below the chair rail was a burgundy sponge painted looking wallpaper.
Burgundy valances cover the top part of the windows.
What was under the wallpaper...
Pink Walls!

and more pink walls...

not a good color for the dining room.
Bring in the painters...yaaa right!
Did I mention I started this project December 1st.
I will post pictures of the after soon.
I will also share Christmas pictures too.


1 comment:

Maureen said...

Leanne, let me know when you can come over and help me take down the rose pattern wallpaper in my master bath okay? :)