My photo
I live in the beautiful state of Wisconsin. I'm a wife and stay at home mom of 3 sons. I love to paint, sew, knit, stitch and create. I enjoy selling my creations at local fairs, ebay and here on my blog. When I not crafting I love to decorate my home. I'm always moving furniture, painting or switching things around. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day~*~Leanne~*~

Thursday, July 2, 2009

I'm taking a break....

I'm taking a Summerfest break!
Milwaukee's Music Festival...
One of the largest in the world!
11 Days with 11 Stages of all kinds of Music
great Food
awesome Friends and Family
Ice Cold Beer
What more do you need?
Have a Happy Summer,
Leanne

4 comments:

Melissa Miller said...

How wonderful Leanne!
~Happy 4th! ;)

Ginger said...

Sounds like a great summer. Have fun.

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

You go girl! I wish I was going, how much fun!! Cindy

Angela said...

I hope you have a great summer and enjoy your break.