My photo
I live in the beautiful state of Wisconsin. I'm a wife and stay at home mom of 3 sons. I love to paint, sew, knit, stitch and create. I enjoy selling my creations at local fairs, ebay and here on my blog. When I not crafting I love to decorate my home. I'm always moving furniture, painting or switching things around. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day~*~Leanne~*~

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

Breakfast of Leprechauns?No, this is breakfast at our house this morning.
The leprechaun was here!
He left his green footprints all over the house, turned our milk green and left a few green goodies.
I always celebrate St. Patrick's Day!
I love the "happiness" of this day!
Have a lucky day!
~*~O'Leanne~*~
I become Irish every March 17th!

7 comments:

The Bliss Journey said...

Happy St. Patty's Day

Ginger said...

How cute your breakfast is!!!
Happy St. Patrick's day to you. Today is my twin boys birthdays, I was very busy 33 years ago. lol.
Ginger

Jill said...

Happy St. Patty's day!

Melissa Miller said...

Too cute! :)

Happy St Patty's Day!

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

I want to come have breakfast at your house! That is SO cute. And any breakfast that includes Jr. Mints is a great bkfst in my opinion! Love those things! Happy St. Patrick's Day. laurie

Anonymous said...

I love Mike and Ike candy! Happy St. Patrick's Day to you, too. I'm almost 1/2 Irish but I have never awakened to find green milk! :>) This is such a cute idea and Lucky Charms is still one of my son's favorite cereals and he's 29.

Tracey said...

I love Lucky Charms.. I appreciate your Irish decorating as I am 1/4 Irish.I don't do enough for St. Patrick's day. I love Easter and that is where my decorating is taking me. Have a great weekend.. Tracey