I live in the beautiful state of Wisconsin. I'm a wife and stay at home mom of 3 sons. I love to paint, sew, knit, stitch and create. I enjoy selling my creations at local fairs, ebay and here on my blog. When I not crafting I love to decorate my home. I'm always moving furniture, painting or switching things around. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day~*~Leanne~*~
Rule #5 ~ Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their Blog.
Rule #6 ~ Let the tagger know your entry is up.
Okay 6 things about me:
1. I love my family, I have a great husband and 3 really good sons. I feel blessed to be able to call them my family.
2. I love fabric...I can't go into a fabric store without touching half of the fabrics and yes, I almost always buy!
3. Cheesecake is my downfall. I have yet to find a cheesecake I don't like!
4. I like to snow blow and shovel. This is a good thing since I live in Wisconsin.
5. I turned 50 this year...I've been told 50 is the new 30 so I'm sticking to that.
6. I got Rock Band for my birthday. I have had a blast with this present. I can't play the drums or guitar but I love singing with the microphone. I can't sing but the game doesn't know that! As long as I keep the game on easy I can almost finish a song without getting booed.
The new year is almost here and I'm looking forward to 2009.
I can't wait to start crafting again. I really miss my sewing machine and I know there are tons of fabric out there calling my name.
Yes, I'm a fabric freak! You can never have too much fabric!
I wanted to let you know about a new blog and a give away contest.
I belong to a wonderful group of crafty artists who sell their creations on ebay and etsy. We go by the initials CPLG...country and primitive ladies group. We have so much to say that we started a group blog.
We hope to introduce you to our variety of craft interests by way of these drawings.
The air is chilly, we have snow on the ground and Christmas is just around the corner....yippee! I just love the holidays! I love to decorate my home! I love making Christmas cookies! I love buying gifts for family and friends! I love to wrap presents too!
I started decorating on Thanksgiving weekend and finely finished on Saturday. This year I tried something different...I put tinsel on our tree. Last week my son Jack and I were shopping and he picked up a package of tinsel. Jack asked me what it was and what do you do with it. Well I had to buy it and put it on the tree. I forgot how tedious it can be putting on one piece at a time. Jack told me it was the prettiest tree we ever had! I will take some pictures and share them with you.